Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fog & Other Mysteries



Fog #3
Acrylic on Canvas
10"x8"
Sold

This image will be featured on the promotional postcard for my upcoming show at Gallery 070. The reception will be on the first Friday of May (5/2) from 6-9PM.

I am also proud to announce that I will be participating in a show at the Gage Academy's Rosen Gallery. It will feature the work of the Kang-O'higgins Painting and Drawing Atelier. It also opens May 2nd 6-8:30.

I encourage all of you to attend both openings simultaneously via the 4th dimension. Just remember... even though you'll be in two places at once, drinks are cumulative. Teleport responsibly.

5 comments:

Steven S. Walker said...

Hey Mike, you know how I love landscapes. I haven't seen what you've been up to since you move but I love this Fog #3. Good luck on your shows coming up. You're my new hero.

Hungry Hyaena said...

Congrats on the shows, of course...but, wow, high five on the f'n painting!! That's fantastic.

Michael McDevitt said...

Steven:
Glad to hear from you. Perhaps we should hang a landscape show together. In fact, let's hang two-- one on each coast. They can open simultaneously as well.

HH:
Thanks. I'm excited for you to see the whole set.

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Awesome painting! The background really draws me in.

Thanks for the reminder. I'm definitely on board for the teleport party, but will be sure to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.

Sean

Michael McDevitt said...

Sean:
Sweet. See you there... unless, of course, you will only be projecting your consciousness... man, this all gets so confusing!