Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Ahem...

I recently discovered that I have accidentally had the comment feature disabled on all posts published after January 2007. Ahem... sorry 'bout that. I wondered why I stopped hearing from folks. I'll be going back and manually fixing the problem post by post. I hope that you will all feel free to comment on prior posts or on posts in the future. I value your feedback and take great reassurance in knowing that you are, in fact, out there.
Thanks for stopping by, and sorry for the mistake.

4 comments:

Cecily said...

Hello Mr McDevitt!

love,
Cecily

Hungry Hyaena said...

I'd written you off as an a$$hole, a lost cause. I'm relieved to learn otherwise. Comments shall henceforth abound.

Michael McDevitt said...

Cecily:
Thanks for stopping by.
HH:
Well, I can't say that I'd argue with your first assesment, but I look forward to the comments. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Mike,

Glad to see you have comments activated...now I can deface your blog. ;)

Sean
Ideas2image