Sunday, June 01, 2008

Letters from the Inquisition


For some time now I've been meaning to start a second blog. Feel Free to Wander is dedicated primarily to displaying my work, publicizing events, and generally keeping folks informed about my whereabouts. I've made it a general rule to only post images that are my own. There are a few exceptions, but mostly I've limited myself to linking to images that belong to other people. Likewise, I've tried to keep the rambling and meandering to a minimum. While I've been quite happy with the results, I've had a nagging desire expand a little. I'd like to post interesting photos, write some essays, share the occasional poem, and tell a few stories. Furthermore, I'd like to be able to display and discuss the work of my peers and predecessors (properly linked and credited, of course).
To this end, I have begun work on Letters from the Inquisition. I'll be looking to blogs like Hungry Hyaena, Bioephemera, and Monkeys For Helping for inspiration. I'll be continuing to post about my work here, so please do keep stopping by.

No comments: