Saturday, June 28, 2008

I'm All Ears...


Cast of Ears
Charcoal on Paper


Over the years I have been incrementally improving my game. In time, I intend to be a A-1, ironclad, all-boxes-checked, fully annotated, every-dime-accounted-for Businessman. Right now, that means tackling one of my organizational nemeses-- the mailing list.

To that end, I have created a new email account to use exclusively for mailings. I'll only be using it for show notifications, open-studio announcements, and other related items. I solemnly swear that I will not email pictures of cute kittens, links to YouTube videos of people falling down, or any other drivel.

SO... if you'd like to be added to the list, send an email to:

McDevittmailinglist@yahoo.com

Use the subject 'add me,' and I'll do just that. If you'd like to receive show postcards, please include your snail mail address in the body of the message.

Thanks for stopping by, and thanks for your support.

No comments: