Thursday, April 10, 2008

Updates



study for The Oral Tradition
Charcoal on Paper
18"x12"

We're entering the home stretch for "Fog & Other Mysteries." The paintings are lining up, and I am preparing for a new semester.
While I get the work together, I am also working on other projects and booking new shows. Next March I'll be showing "the Voyage of the Manticore" at the Joe Bar on Capital Hill. Look for new Hard Candy posters, and there's a chance that I'll be seeing some interesting print possibilities in the near future.
I'll be posting images of all the paintings in "Fog & Other Mysteries" on the morning of the opening. Presales will be handled by Gallery 070.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike,

I think your Capital Hill looks better than ours.

Will you be posting the complete 'Fog' series here?


Sean