Friday, October 14, 2005

Commission Work

What follows is a sampling of work that I have done on commission. If you are interested in commissioning a painting, please email me, and we can discuss the detials.



The artist and a happy customer pose next to 'Quincunx'
Acrylic on Panel
3' x 3'



Not Even a Letter (32-20 Blues)
Acrylic on Panel
3' x 3'



Balcony
Commissioned addition to the Series '51 Minutes: A Cold Evening'
Acrylic on Panel
18" x 17"



Fence
Commissioned addition to the Series '51 Minutes: A Cold Evening'
Acrylic on Panel
18" x 17"

2 comments:

Hungry Hyaena said...

That first picture is tremendous! I remember those guys well. They loved to party, but I really hated their habit of kicking me in the head when they got really drunk.

Dennis Matthews said...

MCDEVITT,
uhh you suck, you didn't really paint those llama heads, oh yeah can i get a goat in the fan painting, nevermind i really want one but i just told you last night. use kamar varnish for my painting to get the background fixed up, the spray kind. I really appreciate the pic of Saint Lambertini of Meerkat on the site, hehe I'm linked up to this now so link back, dennismatthews.blogspot.com